The workshop will be held in English and covers 2 days: the “presentation day” (14 June) will be followed by an expert meeting in which Working Group members will discuss their future collaboration.
Colleagues and interested readers, specialist and non-specialists are invited to take part in the “presentation day” on 14 June, where speakers will include:
- Marie Nedregotten Sørbø (Volda University College, Norway)
- Amelia Sanz (Complutense University Madrid, Spain)
- Orsi Réthelyi (Eötvös Loránd University Budapest, Hungary and Huygens ING)
- Isabel Lousada (New University of Lisbon, Portugal)
- Lotte Jensen (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Petra Broomans (Groningen University)
Click here to view the programme
Anyone interested is invited to join us on 14 June. Please register here before June 6 2017.
Colleagues, MA students, stakeholders in Cultural Heritage Institutions can join the discussions of the expert meeting on 15 June – please contact the organizer Suzan van Dijk (suzan.van.dijk[at]Huygens.knaw.nl)