- July 11, 2017: deadline to submit papers
- August 1, 2017: notifications to authors
- August 14, 2017: camera ready versions
- September 11, 2017: workshop
Contributions should follow the ACM ICPS guidelines for formatting and must not exceed 8 pages in length for full papers and 4 pages for short papers, including references and optional appendices. The layout templates can be found here. Papers should be submitted through the EasyChair submission system
Contributions may be accepted as either long of short presentations depending on quality, novelty, and potential to stimulate a discussion at the workshop. Accepted contributions will be published on the CEUR-WS website (or equivalent).
At least one author needs to register for the workshop. Day passes for the workshop are available at 40 euro (excl. VAT).
- Laura Hollink, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica, The Netherlands
- Albert Meroño Peñuela, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Sándor Darányi, University of Borås, Sweden
- Efstratios Kontopoulos, Center for Research & Technology Hellas, Greece