June 5-7, 2013
ICCS 2013 is now accepting paper submissions. Authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original, unpublished research and recent developments in Computational Sciences by December 15, 2012.
All accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science.
The ICCS conference is the prime annual event in Computational Science. This interdisciplinary conference on modelling and simulation of real-world phenomena will draw academic and industry leaders from all relevant fields. ICCS intends to provide a forum to disseminate world-leading research in the field of (scientific) Computational Science and in particular to highlight the role which modelling and simulation plays in future scientific discovery.
ICCS 2013 invites original contributions on all topics related to Computational Science, including, but not limited to:
- Scientific Computing
- Problem Solving Environments
- Advanced Numerical Algorithms
- Complex Systems: Modelling and Simulation Hybrid Computational Methods
- Web- and Grid-based Simulation and Computing Parallel and Distributed Computing Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming
- Models Visualization and Virtual Reality as Applied to Computational Science Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm New Algorithmic
- Approaches to Computational Kernels and Applications Computational Humanities Education in Computational Science Large Scale Scientific
- Instruments Computational Sociology
The submitted paper must be camera-ready and formatted according to the rules of Procedia Computer Science, not exceeding 10 pages. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper. PostScript and source versions of your paper must be submitted electronically through the paper submission system.
Papers must be based on unpublished original work and must be submitted to ICCS only.
After the conference, selected papers will be invited for a special issue of the Journal of Computational Science.
ICCS is an ERA 2010 A-ranked conference series.
For further details please visit:
Workshop proposals: October 15, 2012
Paper submission deadline: December 15, 2012 Notification of acceptance: February 10, 2013
Conference Local Organizers: Vassil Alexandrov and Rosa Badia Workshop Chair: Michael Lees Publicity Chair: Valeria Krzhizhanovskaya Scientific Co-chair: Jack Dongarra Scientific Chair: Peter Sloot